- 1 Vasisthasana Definition
- 2 Practioner Level
- 3 Vasisthasana Effects
- 4 9 Amazing Vasisthasana Benefits
- 5 Preliminary Asanas
- 6 How to do Vasisthasana?
- 7 Vasisthasana Video
- 8 Follow-up Asanas for Vasisthasana:
- 9 Yoga Accessories
- 10 Want to be a Yoga Expert?
- 11 Note of Caution
- 12 START YOUR SPIRITUAL SADHANA TODAY!
Vasisthasana is roughly translated in English as Arm Balancing Pose or Side Plank Pose.
The actual meaning in Sanskrit, “Vasishtha” means Wealth and “asana” means pose
This is a basic level yoga asana which can be performed by anyone.
Vasisthasana stretches your Wrist and Back of the legs.
This will also help to strengthen your Arms, Wrists, Legs, and Navel area.
9 Amazing Vasisthasana Benefits
Here is the amazing list of benefits of this asana.
- It strengthens and tones the arms, core, and legs.
- It will improve focus and concentration.
- This will stretch the back of the legs.
- The sense of balance is improved with this asana.
- This will help stretch your wrists and makes them stronger.
- This will improve the mental and emotional balance.
- This will boost up your confidence and self-esteem.
- From the chakra activation perspective, it opens your heart chakra.
- This will improve your transformative power and decisiveness.
How to do Vasisthasana?
Here is a step by step procedure on how to do Vasisthasana.