What is Tulasana?
Tulasana is roughly translated in English as scale pose. It is also called a raised lotus pose.
Tula or Tola in sanskrit means scale, asana is pose or posture.
It is called by many names such as Balance Pose, Dolasana, and Utthita Padmasana.
This is an intermediate level yogasana which can be performed by the person who is already been practicing the yogasana from quite a bit of time.
You can use the yogasana mat suggested below and the yoga dress for your convenient.
Tulasana effects your Arm, Abdomen, Spine, Shoulder, Hip, and Wrist.
11 amazing Tulasana benefits
- It makes your arms, wrists, and upper body region powerful.
- Tulasana help strengthen your shoulders.
- Creates a balance in your whole body.
- Tulasana relaxes the muscle and calms down the mind.
- It gives a massage effect to your abs and internal organs.
- Tulasana helps you have a fit stomach.
- Proper supply of oxygen as you inhale profoundly by pulling up your abdomen tight during Tulasana.
- It enhances the feeling of equalization of your whole body framework.
- It unwinds the muscles.
- Your focus of eyes gets increased as you need a single focus point during Tolasana.
- It helps you develop a healthy connection between your body and mind with a sense of calmness.
- The core functionalities get boosted up.
How to do Tulasana?
Here is a step by step procedure on how to do Tolasana.
Please do watch the below video for better clarity on the asana on how to perform it.
Follow-up Asanas for Tulasana
Note of Caution
START YOUR SPIRITUAL SADHANA TODAY!
Want to learn more about the different Spiritual Sadhanas to practice at your Home? Get an Ebook worth Rs. 499 ($6) for Just Rs. 99 ($3) to practice at your home for overall well-being.
Get an e-Book on Spiritual Practices & Methods to improve your material life.
Bonus: FREE Checklists, Templates, and Resources along with eBook provided.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD!Prajnatma eBook Download