- 1 About Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Books
- 2 Top List of Books by Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamnsa
- 3 Sri Ramakrishna: The Face of Silence
- 4 Gospel Of Ramakrishna
- 5 Ramakrishna on Non-Doership
- 6 Thakur Sri Ramakrishna: A Biography
- 7 God Lived With Them: Life Stories Of Sixteen Monastic Disciples of Sri Ramakrishna
- 8 Is it worth reading Ramakrishna Paramahamsa books?
- 9 FAQs about Ramakrishna Paramahamsa books
- 10 Final Words
- 11 LEARN SPIRITUAL PRACTICES
Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Books are masterpiece work on Spirituality and Soul Searching. Ramakrishna himself did not get into writing any of the books. But, his followers like M and the author great authors have written down about his biographies and many other fascinating stories about him and his teachings.
About Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Books
These are the books which are not written by Ramakrishna Paramahamsa but are written about him as biographies and his profound teachings.
Teachings of Ramakrishna are great and yet very simple that anyone can easily understand the essence of life.
Some of the great Ramakrishna Paramahamsa books are listed below:
- Sri Ramakrishna: The Face of Silence.
- Gospel Of Ramakrishna.
- Ramakrishna on Non-Doership: Extracts from the Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna.
- Thakur Sri Ramakrishna: A Biography.
- God Lived With Them: Life Stories Of Sixteen Monastic Disciples of Sri Ramakrishna.
Top List of Books by Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamnsa
Sri Ramakrishna: The Face of Silence
This book is a biography on the great sage and the other biography on Ramakrishna named “Sri Ramakrishna” which was authored by Swami Nikhilananda in 1942 are considered to be two great biographies.
Swami Nikhilananda and Dhan Gopal Mukerji have so profoundly explained the essence of the life of Ramakrishna and his various aspects of teachings from different religious backgrounds.
Sri Ramakrishna: The Face of Silence book Reviews
We have researched from multiple sources online to get to know that this book has got around 35+ reviews.
Sri Ramakrishna: The Face of Silence Ratings
After successful online research of the book, we got to know that this book has an average rating of 4.7.
Gospel Of Ramakrishna
This book is by the author Named M, he was a direct disciple of Shri Ramakrishna and used to go to listen to his teachings every single day.
In fact, Ramakrishna used to tell M to stress upon the points while M writing his teachings during the evening discourses.
This book has got tremendous appreciation and recognition throughout the world due to the simple yet powerful teachings of the great sage.
Book mainly focuses on the disciple talks with Ramakrishna in the presence of the disciple (Author of this book) named M (Master Mahashaya) from 1982 to 1984.
Gospel Of Ramakrishna Reviews
We have researched from multiple sources online to get to know that this book has got around 532+ reviews.
Gospel Of Ramakrishna Ratings
This book has an average rating of 4.5 from 532+ reviews.
Ramakrishna on Non-Doership
This book deals with the conversations between Ramakrishna and his disciples and visitors of the discourses which were used to happen every night or evening.
Ramakrishna says, “God is the only doer, and none else.” This is to say that from the point of Karma Yoga (Path of Action or Work) one has to work and let the god decide the results for his or her actions.
Ramakrishna explains with his insights on the path of action. This is a must-read a book for the seekers who are on the path of karma yoga.
Ramakrishna on Non-Doership Reviews
This book has got a total of 7 reviews.
Ramakrishna on Non-Doership Ratings
This book has an average rating of 4.5 from 7 reviews.
Thakur Sri Ramakrishna: A Biography
Rajiv Mehrotra accurately explains the teachings and the life of Ramakrishna on the basis of different religious perspectives.
Since, Ramakrishna himself never insisted on any one particular path to reach the highest state of human existence so does this book.
It integrates all the essence of the religious view of supreme godhead through Ramakrishna’s life and his teachings.
In fact, the author at his young age drawn to Ramakrishna’s teachings by Swami Ranganathananda, who later becomes the president of the Ramakrishna Math.
This book covers most of the topics on spirituality,god,religion, consciousness, and more!
This Biography covers from the birth to the state of higher consciousness, Samadhi of Ramakrishna.
Thakur Sri Ramakrishna: A Biography Reviews
This book has got a total of 7 reviews.
Thakur Sri Ramakrishna: A Biography Ratings
This book has an average rating of 4.4 from 7 reviews.
God Lived With Them: Life Stories Of Sixteen Monastic Disciples of Sri Ramakrishna
Ramakrishna Paramahamsa being reached the highest states of consciousness through rigorous spiritual practices from many years from many gurus.
He was revered by all religions across the globe. His teachings were so profound and filled up with brims of the essence of the years of spiritual practices.
Swami Chetananda records the life stories of 28 great disciples whose life changed in the presence of Ramakrishna.
All the 28 disciples chose to leave everything aside and come and stay with Ramakrishna. Out of 28, 16 were monastic disciples.
This book contains practical wisdom which enables one to contemplate and move ahead in their spiritual journey.
God Lived With Them Reviews
This book has got a total of 62 reviews.
God Lived With Them Ratings
This book has an average rating of 4.9 from 62 reviews.
Is it worth reading Ramakrishna Paramahamsa books?
Below are a few points that will help you guide on why you shouldn’t be missing to read these amazing books.
- Information given in the ramakrishna paramahamsa books is deeply informative.
- Emotional Journey through life and experiences of the great master.
- Advaita Vedantic Principles are explained in very simple stories and teachings.
- A great benefit for the seekers as the teachings involve many profound insights.
- These ramakrishna paramahamsa books have the ability to answer your doubts in your spiritual quest.
- Teachings of Ramakrishna bestow upon us a great understanding of life and beyond life.
- Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Books are a significant addition to Ramakrishna and his direct disciple Vivekananda.
- Most of the stories in his biography are heart touching and spiritually uplifting.
- A high-level practical method to mold one’s life through the teachings of Ramakrishna.
- A must read ramakrishna paramahamsa books for Spiritually inclined people.
- These books especially Gospels of Ramakrishna and God lives with them has profound information and has the ability to change your life and uplift your soul.
- Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Books have the potential to guide the one who is on the path of spirituality in a subtle way.
FAQs about Ramakrishna Paramahamsa books
Ramakrishna Paramahamsa books are very approachable and easily understable by anyone of any age. His teachings are so simple that a laymen can understand.
Absolutely. These books will help you know the inner meaning behind the spiritual practices and the way to lead a normal life with spiritual essence.
Yes! These books are written for the benefit of humanity and the teachings are useful to lead a peaceful life. The master has walked the path and found his inner essence through different spiritual practices. Based on his personal experience he has taught and given the great disciples like Swami Vivekananda to the world.
Almost all the teachings of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa deals with the scientific yet simple day to day life of a person.
It is not necessary to practice any spiritual practices. It is good if you have a brief background of what Spiritual practices are. Please do check out the section of Spiritual Practices on our website for more information.
Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Books
Overall, these are great ramakrishna paramahamsa books to read and adopt the teachings of the great master in our life. The teachings cuts through different barriers in present world and help us to lead a virtous life and find the inner peace within.
LEARN SPIRITUAL PRACTICES
If you are a sincere spiritual seeker who is looking out for the fundamental understanding of spirituality and want guidance on different spiritual practices, do sign-up for updates on spiritual practices for more information.
5 Best Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Books to Read | Soul Prajna
Ramakrishna Paramahamsa Books are masterpiece work on Spirituality and Soul Searching. Know about this fascinating list of 5 books.