- 1 About Paul Brunton Books
- 2 Top List of Books of Paul Brunton
- 3 A Search In Secret India
- 4 The Quest Of The Overself
- 5 The Hidden Teaching Beyond Yoga
- 6 A Search in Secret Egypt
- 7 The Inner Reality
- 8 The Short Path to Enlightenment: Instructions for Immediate Awakening
- 9 The Wisdom of the Overself
- 10 The Secret Path: A Technique of Spiritual Self-discovery for the Modern World
- 11 A Message from Arunachala
- 12 Is it worth reading SN Goenka books?
- 13 FAQs about Paul Brunton books
- 14 Final Words
- 15 LEARN SPIRITUAL PRACTICES
These are the best Paul Brunton Books that will help you learn more about Indian Philosophy, Different Schools of Thought, Hinduism, Yoga, Tantra, and Many other facets of Understanding of the rich heritage of India, Egypt, Siddhas, and Yogis from India and Egypt.
About Paul Brunton Books
Paul Brunton traveled across the globe to find the mystery of the universe and find his true essence of life that is Inner Bliss after meeting Ramana Maharshi.
His self-realization journey is considered to be the best memoir of his time. Below are some of the fascinating books he had written down and share the glories of rich Indian cultural and spiritual heritage.
- A Search In Secret India.
- The Quest Of The Overself.
- The Hidden Teaching Beyond Yoga.
- A Search in Secret Egypt.
- The Inner Reality.
- The Short Path to Enlightenment: Instructions for Immediate Awakening.
- The Wisdom of the Overself.
- The Secret Path: A Technique of Spiritual Self-discovery for the Modern World.
- A Message from Arunachala.
Top List of Books of Paul Brunton
A Search In Secret India
This is a memoir of Paul Brunton. This book has got global recognition due to the fact that he had reached many great and self-proclaimed gurus of his time.
Eventually, he finds his true guru and spread his message to the world through this book.
After reaching out to different gurus in search of inner happiness he finds himself in front of the Great Sage from South India “Ramana Maharshi” and stays with him learn the different methods of meditation.
From his early age of Paul Brunton life, he was attracted to mysticism and clairvoyance and he then starts his journey to learn them to get the first-hand experience of it and later he continues his journey to realize that it is just a byproduct of the core reality that is Soul.
One of the Amazing Paul Brunton books, the true seeker should not miss this to read.
A Search In Secret India Book Reviews
We have researched from multiple sources online to get to know that this book has got around 1542+ reviews.
A Search In Secret India Book Ratings
After successful online research of the book, we got to know that this book has an average rating of 4.5.
The Quest Of The Overself
The Quest Of The Overself Book Reviews
We have collected more than 82+ reviews to know that the book is a really great combination of incidents of Paul Brunton’s life incidents and practical ways to reach the divinity within one’s own self.
The Quest Of The Overself Book Ratings
From the total reviews for the book we have got to know the average rating for this book is 4.5.
The Hidden Teaching Beyond Yoga
This is a brilliant piece of work by Paul Brunton as it explains the scientific aspects behind the practice of Yoga.
He also talks about the ways and means to reach the everlasting bliss and truth within one’s consciousness.
Paul explains the necessity of building a character and the attitude of approaching the truth fascinates the readers.
He advised on building the discipline to reach the inner essence with practice guidelines and methods in his other book named “The Quest of the Overself”.
The Hidden Teaching Beyond Yoga Book Reviews
We have researched from multiple sources online to get to know that this book has got around 61+ reviews.
The Hidden Teaching Beyond Yoga Book Ratings
After successful online research of the book, we got to know that this book has an average rating of 4.4.
A Search in Secret Egypt
In this book, Paul explains the experiences of his encounter with many occultists, fakirs, and dervishes in Egypt.
In fact, he stays in the great pyramid for one night alone and describes his fascinating experiences in this book.
He also been initiated into many spiritual practices in Egypt.
He beautifully explains the realities of the world by interviewing with the Muslim Leaders which still hold good.
A Search in Secret Egypt Book Reviews
This book has got 189+ reviews.
A Search in Secret Egypt Book Ratings
An average rating with 189+ reviews for this book is 4.7.
The Inner Reality
This is an essential guide for all the truth seekers from any paths that they are following.
Paul talks about the great teachings of the Hindu Lord Krishna and Christian God-Man Jesus.
He insists people on finding the kingdom of heaven is in one’s own heart.
Paul warns seekers to follow the religion to liberate themselves from the clutches of the world rather than binding with it to create more burden.
The ancient traditions he talked about focuses on reaching one’s own real nature that is Soul in different ways and means.
The Inner Reality Book Reviews
This book is able to get a total of 23 reviews from multiple online sources.
The Inner Reality Book Ratings
An average rating with 23 reviews for this book is 4.7.
The Short Path to Enlightenment: Instructions for Immediate Awakening
This book is a distilled form of Advaita Vedanta, Zen, Sufism, and Dzogchen.
Paul gives great tips to reach the state of superconsciousness which is here and now.
The practices suggested can be followed by anyone being or not being attached to any tradition or schools of thought.
The Short Path to Enlightenment Book Reviews
This book has got 68 reviews.
The Short Path to Enlightenment Book Ratings
An average rating with 68 reviews for this book is 4.8.
The Wisdom of the Overself
As Paul Brunton is considered to be the greatest player of a particular role in spreading the Vedantic teachings to the west, he encounters with many mystics, sages, yogis, Siddhas, zen monks, Sufis, Fakirs, and Mohammedans from all walks of life to learn and spread the knowledge.
In this book, he explores the ways to unfold the ego-centric mind to reveal the true peace and bliss which is hidden in one’s deeper levels of consciousness.
He suggests a few practical ways to awaken one’s own intuition and penetrative insight into the truth.
Paul Brunton has given 7 ultra mystic exercises to open the doors to higher consciousness including healing meditation on the sun, methods to twist and tune the future, meditating on timeless self.
The Wisdom of the Overself Book Reviews
This book is able to get total reviews of 52.
The Wisdom of the Overself Book Ratings
This book has got an average of 4.8 ratings from 52 ratings.
The Secret Path: A Technique of Spiritual Self-discovery for the Modern World
The Secret Path is a great book by Paul Brunton. It explains the straight forward approach to the truth as learned by his master Ramana Maharshi, a sage from South India.
In this book, he reveals how to achieve an inner state of calmness in the modern hectic stressful world.
The Secret Path Book Reviews
This book has got 120 reviews.
The Secret Path Book Ratings
An average rating with 120 reviews for this book is 4.9.
A Message from Arunachala
This great book has profound teachings of the great sage Maharshi Ramana from Tiruvannamalai.
Paul Brunton wrote down the teachings when he stayed with Maharshi Ramana for about 2 and a half years.
Meditation Practitioners would greatly benefit from this book.
A Message from Arunachala Book Reviews
We have researched from multiple sources online to get to know that this book has got around 10+ reviews.
A Message from Arunachala Book Ratings
After successful online research of the book, we got to know that this book has an average rating of 4.7.
Is it worth reading SN Goenka books?
Below are a few points that will help you guide on why you shouldn’t be missing to read these amazing books.
- Paul Brunton’s books are specifically made for Truth Seekers with Scientific bent of Mind.
- You will learn the different facets of Spirituality and Mysticism.
If you are a person of the logical bent of mind, this soothes your skeptical mind with enough proof and experiences of the author.
- Get to know more about the Yogis of South and North India from these Paul Brunton books.
- If you are a person with modern thinking yet seeking for age-old practices of spirituality and different schools of thought on spirituality this is a must-read book for you.
- Paul Brunton books are must read for the Truth seekers.
- Understand the gap between western philosophy and Indian spiritualism.
- Paul Brunton being a mystic, philosopher, and traveler by himself has explained different methods to reach divinity within his books.
- Paul Brunton Books never ceases to amaze the readers with his witty and scientific explanations behind the practical methods taught in the yoga and rituals of Hinduism.
- All the books by Paul Brunton greatly talk about the interconnection of the western and eastern mindset of reaching the higher potential of human existence.
- Among Paul Brunton books, the short path to enlightenment is considered to be the advanced spiritual book and is been endorsed by Adyashanti. Adyashanti is a yogi from the west.
- Paul Brunton is an outstanding writer and a philosopher, his method of teachings and advice are very practical yet simple to follow by laymen.
- Most of Paul Brunton books are intense, well-written, insightful, and powerful spiritual books. Seekers with or without spiritual background would greatly benefit from the books.
- Secret Path among other paul Brunton books may not be suitable for everyone but greatly benefit the meditation practitioners.
FAQs about Paul Brunton books
Paul Brunton has written down this book for your understanding of the supreme-consciousness from a scientific perspective that can be understandable by anyone with an average mind of intellect.
Absolutely. This book will help you know the inner meaning behind the spiritual practices whether it may be Yoga or any other spiritual practice for that matter.
Yes! These books are written by the Yogi himself who was a practitioner of meditation and self-contemplation expert. It would inspire us to live better and live peacefully through the understanding of life and beyond in a more approachable way.
It is absolutely your personal choice. You do not have to believe in any of the things written down on these books or you do not have to have any pre-requisite knowledge about Yoga or Spirituality in general to understand the concepts. These are great books for Yoga or Meditation practitioners as well as non-practitioners.
Not necessary. It is good if you have a brief background of what Spirituality is about and different schools of thought as it would help you relate to the stuff you already knew.
Paul Brunton Top Books
Overall, these are great Paul Brunton books to read. Most of his teachings, techniques, explanations of different aspects in different schools of thought are fascinating and scientific base.
Simple techniques can be followed by anyone of age above 10 and get started with a spiritual journey.
LEARN SPIRITUAL PRACTICES
If you are a sincere spiritual seeker who is looking out for the fundamental understanding of spirituality and want guidance on different spiritual practices, do sign-up for updates on spiritual practices for more information.
9 Best Paul Brunton Books to Read to lead us to inner bliss
These are the best Paul Brunton Books that will help you learn more about Indian Philosophy, Different Schools of Thought, Hinduism, Yoga, Tantra, and Many