What is Paripurna Navasana?
Paripurna Navasana is roughly translated in English as Full Boat Pose.
Paripurna Navasana meaning in sanskrit, “Paripurna” means full , “Nava or Nauka” means boat, “asana” means pose.
This is an advanced level yogasana which can be performed by the person who is already been practicing the yogasana for a very long time.
The advanced yogasana practitioner can do this with absolute control over his breath as this asana purely helps in one to bring about the awareness of his breathing pattern and breath.
You can use the yogasana mat suggested below and the yoga dress for your convenience.
Paripurna Navasana Effects
Paripurna Navasana effects your lower body and is the most powerful and important yogasana among other asanas.
It will especially affect the lower body parts such as the torso, limbs, and your spine too.
This asana help stretches your hamstrings and digestive system.
13 wonderful Paripurna Navasana benefits
- Paripurna Navasana help in strengthening your spine, hip flexors, and abdomen.
- The gravitational pull for the lower body which is trying to go against the gravity will help in strengthening the abdominal muscles.
- Body and Brain get balanced with this asana. They would co-ordinate much easily than before performing this asana.
- Body Toxins which are accumulated throughout the period of time can be cleansed in a few months of practicing this paripurna navasana.
- This asana helps in activating the prostate glands, intestines, kidneys, and thyroids.
- It would help you relieve the stress.
- Paripurna Navasa is famous for its massage effect on abdominal organs.
- Lower limbs, thighs, and calf muscles are toned up by this asana.
- The major psychological effect of this paripurna navasana is it helps in improving the confidence level of a person.
- This would help improve your digestion power by strengthening your digestive system.
- It will stretch your hamstrings easily.
- This will help improve your reproductive system by strengthening your reproductive organs.
- Performing this asana regularly will help you with the strengthening of your lower body muscles.
How to do Paripurna Navasana?
Here is a step by step procedure on how to do Paripurna Navasana.
Paripurna Navasana Video
Please do watch the below video for better clarity on the asana on how to perform it.
Follow-up Asanas for Sarvangasana
You can do Adho Mukha Shvanasana, Baddha Konasana, Halasana, Salambha Sirsasana, or Utkatasana after doing Paripurna Navasana.
START YOUR SPIRITUAL SADHANA TODAY!
Want to learn more about the different Spiritual Sadhanas to practice at your Home? Get an Ebook worth Rs. 499 ($6) for Just Rs. 99 ($3) to practice at your home for overall well-being.
Get an e-Book on Spiritual Practices & Methods to improve your material life.
Bonus: FREE Checklists, Templates, and Resources along with eBook provided.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD!Prajnatma eBook Download