Mandukasana is roughly translated in English as Frog Pose.
It’s meaning in Sanskrit, “Manduka” means frog and “asana” means pose or posture.
This is a basic level yogasana which can be performed by anyone who has been just started off with yoga asana practices.
It gives a soothing massage to the abdominal muscles.
14 Amazing Benefits of Mandukasana
Below are the scientific benefits of uttanasa.
- It helps in the smooth functioning of the abdominal muscles.
- Weight can be controlled with this Mandukasana.
- It helps in stimulating the pancreas.
- The dislocated navel can be corrected.
- A very good exercise for the heart.
- It helps control diabetes.
- Mandukasana enhances kidney and liver functioning.
- It burns the fat from the belly. hips, and abdomen.
- It will strengthen back, hips, ankles, and knees.
- Digestion power will be drastically improved with Mandukasana.
- It helps overcome stress and anxiety.
- Regular practice of Mandukasana helps in the impact of menstrual cramps.
- Helps release the unwanted gases from the stomach.
- It soothes the abdominal muscle which helps you keep your mind calm and relaxed.
How to do Mandukasana?
Here is a step by step procedure on how to do Mandukasana.
Please do watch the below video for better clarity on the asana on how to perform it.
Follow-up Asanas for Mandukasana
You can do Adho Mukha Svanasana, Baddha Konasana, Halasana, Salamba Sirsasana, Bakasana, Paschimottanasana, or Utkatasana.
Check out the details on how to do all the yoga asanas.
START YOUR SPIRITUAL SADHANA TODAY!
Want to learn more about the different Spiritual Sadhanas to practice at your Home? Get an Ebook worth Rs. 499 ($6) for Just Rs. 99 ($3) to practice at your home for overall well-being.
Get an e-Book on Spiritual Practices & Methods to improve your material life.
Bonus: FREE Checklists, Templates, and Resources along with eBook provided.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD!Prajnatma eBook Download
Important point sin this post that we should know about mandukasana and how to do it the right way and never forget this 10 health benefits. This would be a huge help. Thanks for sharing this one out.
We are glad that it has helped you. Thank You! 🙂