- 1 About Bindu Madhava Sharma
- 2 Message to the World
- 3 Path of Enlightenment
- 4 How did Bindu Madhava experience Enlightenment?
- 5 Bindu Madhava Sharma's Guru?
- 6 About Lord Hanuman
- 7 Spiritual Practices Bindu Madhava Followed
- 8 START YOUR SPIRITUAL SADHANA TODAY!
- 9 Bindhu Madhava Sharma Enlightenment Experience
- 10 Bindhu Madhava Sharma Videos
- 11 Best Bindhu Madhava Sharma Quote
- 12 Books on Bindhu Madhava Sharma
- 13 Visit Lord Hanuman Temple
- 14 Meet the Avadhuta Bindu Madhava Sharma
About Bindu Madhava Sharma
- Date of Birth – 14 December 1918.
- Place of Birth – Belagur, Chitradurga, Karnataka, India.
- State of Living? (Samadhi or Alive) – Alive, Exhuberant, and Ecstatic.
Message to the World
His message to the world is to surrender to the divine for attaining eternal truth.
Path of Enlightenment
Path of Devotion (Bhakti Marga).
How did Bindu Madhava experience Enlightenment?
As he was a priest in the Lord Hanuman temple, with his unfailing true love to the diety bestowed him the experience of soul-realization.
Bindu Madhava Sharma's Guru?
About Lord Hanuman
Lord Hanuman is a great devotee of Lord Rama who is incarnate of Lord Maha Vishnu.
He is very famous for his great celibacy and is also called Naishtika Brahmachari in Sanskrit.
He is a Chiranjeevi meaning that he can not die. His mother is Anjani and his father name is Kesari.
Lord Hanuman is also called as Vayuputra meaning that he is the son of Vayu (Wind).
Spiritual Practices Bindu Madhava Followed
He did not follow any spiritual practices as such. Since he has done the work in his previous births already.
Bindhu Madhava Sharma was a born meditator. He used to sit for long meditation.
There is an incident in his biography written by Lokesha Agasanakatti, where he sits for meditation for continuously up to 7 days inside the Hanuman temple in Belaguru, Chitradurga.
Bindhu Madhava Sharma realized his true nature and in his altered state of consciousness, he sees Lord Maha Vishnu and based on his suggestion he comes back to the human consciousness and operates in this world.
If you are a sincere seeker of truth, you might be interested in learning spiritual practices.
Bindhu Madhava Sharma Enlightenment Experience
Bindhu Madhava Sharma once sits for a longer period of time for meditation spanning up to 7 to 10 days continously inside the temple of Lord Hanuman.
The same temple where he was working as a priest. The temple is of his ancestor property and their lineage were used to worship lord hanuman.
They were great devotees of Lord Hanuman.
Since he is an avaduta, he need not do any formal spiritual practices like most of the human being does.
He was born enlightened. But, few incidents made him realize his true nature.
As mentioned in his biography written by Lokesh Agasana Katte, he realizes his true nature when he had sat for a longer period of time for meditation for about 7 days without a break.
He was not even taking any food or drinking the water during that time.
Bindhu Madhava Sharma Videos
Here is a glimpse of his enjoyment of playing the drum.
Here is a video glimpse of Bindhu Madhava Sharma worshipping Ganga Matha (River Ganges).
Best Bindhu Madhava Sharma Quote
Books on Bindhu Madhava Sharma
Below is the list of books that are currently the books are available in the Kannada language.
“Naanu devaru alla, deva manavanu alla” roughly translated in English as “I am not a god, not even god sent man.”
“Ateeta Lokada maha Yatrika” roughly translated in English as “One who has traveled far beyond the physical plane of existence.”
The noted personality the great living Yogi Shri M has launched his biography in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Here is a glimpse of Shri M speech during Bindu Madhava Sharma’s biography release function happened in Bangaluru.
Visit Lord Hanuman Temple
- Temple Name – Veera Prathapa Anjaneya.
- Yoga Center Place – Sri Veera Prathapa Anjeneya Swamy Sannidhi, Sri Kshetra, Belaguru Grama, Hosadurga Taluk, Chitradurga District, Karnataka, India.
- Phone Number – Shri Lakshminarayana Bhat – 99454 65929
Meet the Avadhuta Bindu Madhava Sharma
- Place – http://belaguru.org/temple.html
- Website – http://belaguru.org/
- Contact Number – +91-99454 65929.
- Latest Events – http://belaguru.org/sriveerapratapaanjaneyaswamy.html
- Contribute to other’s wellbeing – http://belaguru.org/futureplan.html
The details put up here are to bring about the awareness of the guru and their noble teachings to the layman’s understanding.
SoulPrajna is not at all responsible for any monetary involvements related to the organizations mentioned over here in any way.