Bhramari Pranayama Definition
This is advanced level pranayama which can be performed by anyone.
You need to limit the number of breaths to 5 maximum as a beginner.
Over a period of time, you can increase the number of breaths.
Bhramari Pranayama Effects
15 Amazing Bhramari Pranayama Benefits
Below are the scientific benefits of Bhramari Pranayama.
- Bhramari pranayama will help control the blood pressure.
- Increases concentration power.
- The mind becomes free of thoughts.
- Bhramari pranayama Impacts the brain with a soothing effect.
- Hypertension gets relieved.
- Bhramari pranayama will give you instant relief from the stress and anxiety.
- It will build confidence.
- Bhramari pranayama helps in prolonged states of meditation.
- This will also cure paralysis and migraines.
- If you are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, this is the best pranayama to do to cure the problem.
- One of the best pranayamas to shoot up the kundalini from the root.
- You can improve your memory power with bhramari pranayama.
- Bhramari will help you dissipate the anger.
- This is very useful in activating the third eye chakra or at the gross level manifestation third eye called pituitary gland in the brain.
- If you are suffering from sleep, this will help you have a sound sleep.
Sitting Asanas for Bhramari Pranayama
You can sit in any of the sitting asana such as Padmasana, Siddhasana, Vajrasana etc before doing Bhramari Pranayama.
If you do not want to sit in any of the asanas mentioned above, you can sit in the most comfortable asana called sukhasana.
How to do Bhramari Pranayama?
Here is a step by step procedure on how to do Bhramari Pranayama.
Bhramari Pranayama Video
Please do watch the below video for better clarity on the pranayama on how to perform it.
Follow-up Pranayama for Bhramari Pranayama:
You can do any of the pranayamas mentioned below.
Do check out each of them to know in detail about the pranayamas.
START YOUR SPIRITUAL SADHANA TODAY!
Want to learn more about the different Spiritual Sadhanas to practice at your Home? Get an Ebook worth Rs. 499 ($6) for Just Rs. 99 ($3) to practice at your home for overall well-being.
Get an e-Book on Spiritual Practices & Methods to improve your material life.
Bonus: FREE Checklists, Templates, and Resources along with eBook provided.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD!Prajnatma eBook Download